I struggled a bit to get a correct Pi-Hole switch in Home Assistant. I finally found something that worked. It is not completely what I wanted, but at least it is working AND I can explain to my wife how it works. I used the command_line platform to create a switch that is based on the output of a…
My first steps with Home Assistant
Recently I (re)started with Home Assistant to get my home into tiptop shape. I will update this site with my successes and my struggles on my way to make the term ‘Living in Comfort’ reality. If you don’t want to wait until I have something (more) useful te wite, checkout my configuration at Github.